Grand King Hotel
Che Juan Hostel BA
Franca City Hostel
Up Congreso Hotel
My House Buenos Aires II
BsAs Platino Apart
Up Viamonte Hotel
Travel Guide to Buenos Aires for Digital Nomads
Buenos Aires, the capital of Argentina, is a popular destination for digital nomads looking for a vibrant and culturally rich city to work and explore. With its stunning architecture, delicious food, and lively nightlife, Buenos Aires offers something for everyone.
Accommodation in Buenos Aires can range from budget-friendly hostels to luxury apartments. Popular areas for digital nomads to stay in include Palermo, San Telmo, and Recoleta. Palermo is a trendy neighborhood known for its street art, parks, and restaurants. San Telmo is a historic neighborhood known for its cobblestone streets, antique shops, and tango venues. Recoleta is an upscale neighborhood known for its French-style architecture, art galleries, and cafes.
When it comes to coworking spaces, Buenos Aires has a variety of options for digital nomads. Some popular spaces include WeWork, Work&Travel, and Impact Hub. These spaces offer a variety of amenities including high-speed internet, meeting rooms, and a community of like-minded individuals.
When you're not working, Buenos Aires offers a variety of activities to explore, including:
- Architecture: Buenos Aires is known for its stunning architecture, including the Teatro Colon, the Casa Rosada, and the Palacio Barolo.
- Food: Buenos Aires has a delicious food scene, with a wide variety of traditional Argentine dishes such as asado, empanadas, and dulce de leche.
- Nightlife: Buenos Aires is known for its lively nightlife, with a wide variety of clubs, bars, and tango venues to choose from.
- Parks: Buenos Aires has many beautiful parks, including the Bosques de Palermo, the Parque Lezama, and the Parque Tres de Febrero.
- Shopping: Buenos Aires has a wide variety of shops, from independent boutiques to luxury brands.